To reduce competition and increase pride in our school we expect all our students to wear their complete uniform (including tie) and correct footwear everyday. The school tracksuit and runners are only to be worn on PE days or when specifically requested by your child’s teacher.
- Navy Jumper/cardigan (with crest) and trousers
- Navy Jumper/cardigan (with crest) and pinafore/skirt
- White Shirt
- School Tie
- Shoes Black, brown or navy (trainers to be worn on PE days only)
- Velcro is easier than laces for the junior pupils.
- Elasticated waistbands are easier for small children to manage than belts or buttons.
- Label items especially jumpers during the warm weather as children often take their jumper off during summer break times.
Please ensure that you label all items of clothing and all belongings.